PBTCVS EXAMINATION 2022
- A completed PBTCVS application form with recent 2 x 2 pictures. (PBTCVS Form 1)
- A copy of medical school diploma.
- A copy of license to practice medicine in the Philippines.
- A certificate of completion – caseload requirement from PATACSI signed by the PATACSI President and PATACSI Chairman of the Training Committee.
- Diploma or certificate of completion from a surgical specialty training program (thoracic and cardiovascular surgery or vascular surgery) accredited or recognized by PATACSI.
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the training program and one other member of the faculty of the same program.
- Letter of recommendation from another member of the faculty of the same program.
- List of patients and operations performed as primary surgeon during training, based on required thoracic surgery, cardiac surgery and/or vascular surgery index cases. (PBTCVS Form 2)
- Complete log of operations during surgical specialty training.
- Summary of all operations done as Surgeon or First assistant and according to subspecialty (PBTCVS Form 3)
- Payment of examination fees:
Note: The Board may require (on a case-to-case basis) other additional documents to validate the candidate’s credentials.
PBTCVS Certifying Examination FORMS:
2. PBTCVS Form 2: List of Index Cases
3. PBTCVS Form 3: Summary of All Cases: